How To Delay Ejaculation? Techniques, Exercises, Medicine.
Delay Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is one of the forms of erectile dysfunction that is diagnosed only if it is repeated during half a year rather often. The generally excepted symptom of this deviation is inability of a man to keep erection during more than one minute after his penis penetrates the vagina and as a result inability of a man to satisfy his partner. It can even occur before penetration. However, there are other situations when the erection is not long enough and prevents getting satisfaction from sexual intercourse including masturbation. So how to delay ejaculation? Let’s consider.
Types of Premature Ejaculation
The doctors classify PE as follows below:
Lifelong early ejaculation. This is the primary condition that a man has been facing since he started his sexual experience.
Acquired early ejaculation. This is the secondary condition that develops in the course of time after having a perfect sexual life without ejaculatory problems.
How to determine Premature Ejaculation?
Please mind that non-recurrent cases of premature ejaculation according to the symptoms described above without proper medical examination and diagnostic procedures for premature ejaculation cannot be regarded as PE. If you have periods of early ejaculation and then periods of normal ejaculation, it is a sign for you to turn attention to your living habits and relationships with a partner. Such confusing experience can be caused by stress or other factors but it hardly be diagnosed as PE if you visit a doctor.
By the way if you have other symptoms of erectile dysfunction, it is not necessary that it will be difficult for you to delay premature ejaculation as long as it is required. They say that ED is a deviation of men of all ages, while PE happens more often with younger men.
If your ejaculation comes sooner than you expect it or would like to have during most sexual practices, do not feel embarrassed and go to see a doctor in order to discuss your concerns. This problem is treatable. And once again you should remember that occasional early ejaculation is a norm. Besides, normally it takes 5 minutes at the average to ejaculate from the moment of erection.
Now you will hear an awful message: the cause of premature ejaculation isn’t known. Of cause there are ideas that it could be psychological and biological factors together or only one of them. But the exact mechanism is not revealed by medicine – to delay ejaculation needs comprehensive approach.
Among psychological causes there are:
- early sexual experiences
- a lot of sexual intercourses
- depression and anxiety about possible early ejaculation, especially when a man suffers ED and worries if he is able to obtain erection that is why hurry to ejaculate.
- Among biological factors there are:
- problems with hormones
- deviations in nervous system
- diseases connected with the urethra and/or prostate
- moreover such problem can be inherited
“Ok, so how to stop premature ejaculation?” – asking you. We are going to reveal all the secrets right now.
How Can I Delay Ejaculation?
Before starting treatment with tabs you’d better try psychotherapy and talk to your partner about your sexual dysfunction and look for effective strategies to delay orgasm. There are various delay ejaculation techniques and exercises, which help training genital system. For example when a man gets almost to the moment when he is ready to ejaculate, he should interrupt stimulation physically and mentally starting thinking about anything that could cool him down. In this way a man learns to keep his body under control and that allows him being successful in sexual encounter.
And the simplest way to delay ejaculation medicine offers. You can take such medications as Paxil, Zoloft and others to calm you down. The other variant is particular creams applied on the penis. Probably you have tried them already: Lidocaine or Emla with lidocaine and prilocaine. There are also Viaman Delay Wipes, Enlast. They decrease sensibility and allow controlling premature ejaculation.
As to the tabs we’d recommend the following:
- The first group is PDE5 inhibitors, which are used as ED drugs including well-known and timely proved Viagra and Cialis. They provide a man with erection and prolong ejaculation also.
- The second group is targeted chemical drugs intended directly to PE. Priligy with active component Dapoxetine Hydrochloride is available for men from 18 to 64 years old. These delay pills for men last longer than the next ones but the latter have a range of advantages.
- The third group is herbal products. We would recommend Duramale – 100% natural treatment that has almost no side effects and has shown perfect results – about 80% of patients succeed in delay ejaculation.
There are a lot of other analogues in each group. In order to find the best for you, it is better to consult with a doctor, choose a drug taking into account your health conditions and try it!